4.1.13

2013 FIRST POST

Ohayou! Good morning!
How was your holiday?! Your new year eve? :3

Mine was great in my own way hehehe..
This is the first week of 2013 in office, belum banyak kerjaan..

I spent these leisure times by doodling and doodling..
I learned how to make my own brush styles in Adobe Illustrator! So much fun! I drew some illustrations this morning..
 

Hahahaha, that girl is me.. But my friend told me that it looks like a boy.. :| 
And this is me with my officemate :D She is a designer too! Gonna show you her artwork someday.. :)

Cheers :D

10 comments:

  1. itu siapa yang cowok? wahahhaa

    lucuuuu... kereeen!
    ah curaang pokoknya curang

    ReplyDelete
  2. ishhhh -___- itu cewekkk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karena ga pakai jilbab, jadi ga tahu itu cewek─apalagi niwa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. akakaka iya sihh, nggak berharap banget orang tau itu gw XD
    tapi seenggaknya kan keliatan klo itu cewek -3-

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm.. well,
    but I can't agree with that one ↑

    hahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. cowok kok ganteng :v

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hoo cerita yg waktu itu.
    niwa kan imut n kawai, gpp wa sekali2 disebut cwo..
    itu pengalaman berbeda :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha :D
    terima kasih sudah berkunjung ke blog ini tooru.. x)

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih sudah membaca, feel free to leave any comment :)